Masses will be at usual times from 4th July:
Saturday 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Weekdays : 9:15 a.m (except Tuesdays)
There are a few key points take into consideration before and when attending Mass:
* If you are you are considered to be at high risk, we encourage you to carrying on attending Mass via ZOOM
* Number of people admitted into the church is limited to 60 people.
* It will be first come first served system.
* We recommend to be at least 15 minutes before Mass starts.
* You must keep social distancing at all times, on entry, at Communion time and at the end of Mass.
* You must wear face covering at all times.
* There will be one entrance and one exit. Please follow the ushers instructions at all times.
* One of our ushers will allocate a seat where you can seat, it is very likely that it will not be at your usual place. Be kind to our volunteers and follow the instructions.
* Communion will under one kind only and on the hand.
* Unfortunately, toilets are still unavailable.
* Weekdays Masses are less crowded, consider this option as well
Again, we are not back to normal, but certainly it is a step on the right direction.
Fr. Gideon has promised that Mass will be short and sweet!